The coronavirus pandemic has been raging for the last 2 years, and there are no signs of abatement. There are a number of things that you can do to lessen your chances of infection, read more about it here below.
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and people near you to prevent the spread of the virus. Many COVID cases are asymptomatic, so wearing a mask will protect others around you if you are exhaling virus laden droplets in the air.
- If you touch your mouth, eyes and nose, it will have a chance of picking up the COVID virus from the surroundings. Wash your hands regularly and with soap, especially if you are coming back to your home, after being out in the public. Use a bottle of sanitizer that kill the virus and do so for 20 seconds or more. Also maintain social distance from others, keeping at least 6 feet way from them.
- In the early pandemic days, going out to eat in a restaurant is a luxury todo without. Avoid eating out at restaurants if you want to avoid COVID infection. This is because social distancing is a problem in restaurants and masks will be removed for drinking and eating. This increases the chances of virus droplet infection. Instead, order take in food if you have a hankering for restaurant take out food.
- Having your meals on the patio of a restaurant will decrease your chances of contracting COVID. Many restaurants offer outdoor dining options where ther is less chances of droplet infection.
- If you are in the mood for dining at a restaurant, call ahead to know the policies and if they have patio dining. Also inquire about indoor dining and when you can reserve a table. Visit the restaurant at off peak hours, so that the sparse crowd lessens the chances of COVID infection.
- Always wear a mask when you step outdoors. This is a bit tricky when you have to take it or eating and drinking at a restaurant. Do not forget to wear the mask when walking through crowded areas and also wear your mask in the washroom.
- During this COVID pandemic, takeout and delivery options for food are the best. Eating at a restaurant will entail removal of your mask, and does no good with social distancing. If you have to remove your mask for the time being, there will be an increased chance of virus contamination.
- If you have to travel, take adequate measures like social distancing, as well as wearing a mask. With the precautions and guidelines laid out for travel, if you abide by the rules, you will have a reduced to negligible chance of COVID infection.
- Grocery shopping can be done through online deliveries, so that you do not have to run the risk of COVID contamination during physical shopping at a store. Online purchases dramatically reduce the risk of COVID contraction.
Keep these tips in mind when you are tackling COVID virus and with these , you will have a negligible chance of COVID contraction.